Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Technical Validation Scientist on behalf of our client in Newmarket, Suffolk.
Location: Newmarket, CB8
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £29,000 to £32,000
Experience and Qualification requirements of the Technical Validation Scientist:
- Previous laboratory experience (ideally 2+ years but happy to take on graduates who have some academic lab experience).
- Proven experience in the chemical-field (perhaps a degree or a previous role) and a wiliness to learn.
- Buckets of enthusiasm! Our client works in a high paced, scientific, energetic environment and want like-minded people to join our client’s team.
- Science based discipline, qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing skills, with good competency in MS Office.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of chemical health and safety is always a plus!
As a Technical Validation Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, carrying out and writing up verification and validation protocols and reports for chemical disinfectants and detergents used in medical and industrial settings.
- Maintaining the verification for existing products.
- The Technical Validation Scientist will be creating new verifications for new product developments and establishing the requirements for each individual development project.
- Representing Technical Validation within product development project teams. Often more than one project at any given time.
- Ensuring the regular maintenance and qualification of lab equipment and machinery.
- Keeping up with new and updated industry norms or standards, to keep methodology and practices ‘state-of-the-art’.
- Working closely with microbiologist to help fulfil sample requirements for external laboratories or institutes.
- The Technical Validation Scientist will be ensuring general laboratory upkeep and cleanliness.
- Adherence to company health and safety, and quality policies/procedures.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.