Aspire Cambridge Ltd are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Leader for a manufacturing business based in Swavesey
Supply Chain Leader
Hours: Flexible hours 37.5hrs a week
Are you looking to join a successful manufacturing business whose core values are to constantly train and develop their staff? This company will be the one for you!
Working as a as a Supply Chain Leader, you will plan and manage the flow of materials from suppliers, through the facility and delivery to customer. You will develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies, negotiation of purchase prices contracts and supply agreements, sourcing of new materials, packaging and suppliers and work closely with other departments to ensure the seamless introduction of new products. You will also be monitoring and managing suppliers, taking actions as required to maximise supplier Quality, Cost and Delivery, managing the Purchasing function, raising Purchase Orders as required and management of Supply Chain Assistant amongst other duties.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and work both independently and as part of a team
- Project management.
- Use of ERP systems (Syspro)
- Flexible work ethic with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Good attention to detail, with a desire to maintain and improve standards
- PC literate
- At least 4 years supply chain management experience
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing industries
Culture, Environment & Benefits
In return, you will be rewarded with a high-growth, passionate company culture, flexible working hours and a good benefits package
If you are interested in the role of Supply Chain Leader and feel that you have the relevant experience, please contact your Recruitment Partner, Lisa Logan at Aspire Recruitment on 01223 855440 or email email@example.com
If this job isn’t exactly right for you but you’re looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential career discussion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this Permanent opportunity.