Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Stores Person/Forklift Driver on behalf of our client in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Ely, CB6
Hours: Mon to Thurs 8am to 4:30pm, Friday 8am to 3pm
Essential Requirements of the Stores Person/Forklift Driver:
- Must have a valid counterbalance forklift licence and be in current practice.
- Use of PC based ERP systems with attention to detain and a high level of data accuracy.
- Ability to read and interpret delivery notes.
- Must be a team player and be comfortable working in a manufacturing environment.
- Be flexible and willing to cover absence within department.
Responsibilities of the Stores Person/Forklift Driver:
- Comply with all customs compliance procedures and documentation and participate in regular audits.
- Safe and efficient unloading and loading of delivery vehicles as and when required.
- Careful and accurate booking in of all delivered raw materials and component parts onto the company AX computer System.
- Resolving delivery note and booking issues with a high degree of confidence and accuracy.
- Safe operation of multiple counterbalance forklift trucks.
- Safe and careful movements of raw materials and component parts stock into the factory.
- Working efficiently and collaboratively with a small warehouse and shipping team and production teams.
- Careful and accurate processing of delivery notes for all deliveries.
- Ensuring that both parts and stock locations are correctly identified.
- Ensuring that delivered parts are correctly managed. Taking personal responsibility for the accuracy of the booking in of deliveries.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.