Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Software Engineer on behalf of our client in Sawston, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Sawston, CB22
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
The Role of the Software Engineer:
We are looking for a passionate, motivated software engineer to join our client’s team. The Software Engineer will be a part of a highly specialised, collaborative and motivated team and will work across the entire product life cycle
The Software Engineer will be using the following technologies:
- .NET 5 (.NET Core)
- MySQL / DynamoDB
- AWS – ECS, Lamda, SNS, SQS
- ReactJS / Redux / React Query / Webpack / Node / Express
- Identity Server 5
Attributes/Behaviours of the Software Engineer:
- 1 to 3 years professional software development experience
- a flexible and positive attitude
- willingness to take ownership of and pride in their work
- able to learn quickly on the job
- a love of problem solving, lateral thinking and sharing solutions
Essential skills & experience of the Software Engineer:
- Understanding of programming fundamentals
- Highly motivated to learn new skills
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.