Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Service Delivery Manager on behalf of our client in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Cambridge, CB3
Hours: Full Time
The successful Service Delivery Manager will have a good understanding of the company’s direction, while ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
The Service Delivery Manager will grow to manage a small technical team as well as run their own customer portfolio. Overall focus to ensure we provide a first-class service to customers, identify, and process sales opportunities and manage projects from end to end. Reporting to the management team, leading your team by example, and taking responsibility for their targets and performance.
- Developing and implementing service standards and procedures for the service delivery department
- Ensuring effective management of helpdesk tasks for your customers and potentially the wider client base
- Supervising members of your service delivery team
- Maintaining customer relationships and improving response and delivery times
- Updating service methods to improve overall efficiency
- Resolving any service problems and customer feedbacks
- Conducting periodic appraisals of team members and identifying areas for improvement
- Creating and presenting regular reports to senior management
- Creating proposals for customer enquiries
- Instructing customers on equipment operation, care, and maintenance
- Analyse customers’ needs and assist them to select the right solution
Skills and Qualifications
- A thorough understanding of the business and available resources
- Customer focused with technical understanding
- The ability to work under pressure and to accept criticism
- Knowledge of our industry and products
- The ability to use initiative and creativity to solve problems
- The ability to work well with others
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills to coordinate work within the team and other teams
- Enthusiastic and able to communicate at all levels
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Setting an example for the others to follow
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- An extra day off to enjoy your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme of 3%
- Health cash plans giving you cash back on essential health care such as dental and eye care as well as access to valuable health and well-being services
- Regular company funded team socials
If you are interested in the role of Service Delivery Manager and feel that you have the relevant experience, please contact your Recruitment Partner, Kelly at Aspire Recruitment on 01223 855440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn’t exactly right for you but you’re looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential career discussion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this Permanent opportunity.