Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Senior Software Engineer on behalf of our client in Sawston, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Sawston, CB22
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000
The Role of the Senior Software Engineer:
We are looking for a passionate, motivated software engineer to join our client’s team. You will be joining our client’s agile cross-functional product team, working alongside a dedicated Product Manager, UX Designer, DevOps and QA, building fullstack solutions for an exciting product using the latest technologies, practices and processes.
The Senior Software Engineer will be using the following technologies:
- .NET 5 (.NET Core)
- MySQL / DynamoDB
- AWS – ECS, Lamda, SNS, SQS
- ReactJS / Redux / React Query / Webpack / Node / Express
- Identity Server 5
Personal Attributes of the Senior Software Engineer:
- At least 5 years professional software development experience
- willingness to take ownership of and pride in their work
- ability to coach others and promote best practice amongst colleagues
- a love of problem solving, lateral thinking and sharing solutions
Skills & experience of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Expert C# or another OOP (or functional) language
- Understanding of microservices and event driven architectures
- Commercial experience build a modern web app and experience with JS libraries i.e. React / Angular etc
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and design patterns
- Experience building and consuming REST services (preferably in .NET)
- Cloud platforms – e.g. AWS, Azure
- Entity Framework or another ORM framework
- CSS or SCSS / LESS or similar
- Identity Server and OIDC / OAuth 2.0
- Responsive web design
- Good code review / coaching skills
- Good understanding in how to dissect work into meaningful user stories
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity