Aspire Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior IT Support Engineer on behalf of our client in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire.
Location: Bishops Stortford, CM23
Hours: Mon to Fri Full Time
Salary: £28,000 to £55,000
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most progressive IT companies in the UK, that is revolutionising the way technology companies work. As a leading UK MSP, the technical standards achieved across all roles and levels are very high, so this is a fantastic environment to work in, whether you are at entry level, or a senior tech looking for a more challenging role.
If you are a highly skilled engineer, who is passionate, not just for all things technical, but also for delivering the best customer service. Who would like to work for a company that shares the same values, as well as caring for our planet and everything in it, then this may be a perfect fit for you.
With its head office based in Bishops Stortford, our client is a fast-growing Technology Solutions provider, with clients all over the UK, offering a wide range of professional Managed IT & Technology Solutions. Alongside this, the software development division offers cutting edge SAAS based software applications, such as UltraHR, and Retail Report
You would be providing a high level of technical support and customer service to clients, and potentially to our clients in-house team, depending on the role you work in. Given the range of technologies they provide is so broad, the work can be quite varied day to day, which keeps it interesting and more rewarding.
- Industry experience in an IT Support Role, unless at entry level, but you will still need demonstrable IT skills
- For senior roles you will need to be highly talented and experienced in an MSP environment
- Be a logical trouble-shooter with common sense, who is able to resolve issues that others cannot
- Be a genuinely nice person who is kind and caring, and able to communicate well with clients and colleagues alike
- No matter what your experience you need to be a person that just gets and likes technology
The varied roles require experience in some of the following technologies from basic to advanced level and the role offered will be dependent on previous experience with the relevant skills.
- Office 365 – user maintenance, licence management and all aspects of associated admin portals such as Exchange, Teams, SharePoint.
- Azure – familiarity with Azure portal, tenancy migrations, Azure SQL, WebApps, VMs, cost analysis
- EndPoint Manager – MDM, MAM, Compliance, policies
- Networking – converged networks, VLANs, WAN routing, DNS
- Firewalls – Cisco, Draytek, port redirection, NAT, NAPT
- Webhosting – CPanel, Linux
- Telephony – Linux PBX, SIP Trunks, WLR, Call routing
- Connectivity – Leased Lines, LLU, xDSL
- WiFi – 802.x, Footfall, data capture, reporting
- Servers – Windows, Linux, PF Sense, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Workstations – Windows 10+, printing, Office 365
As well as a generous salary we offer an excellent range of benefits:
- Enhanced Pension plan
- Profit Share scheme
- Additional holiday for long service
- A fitness allowance to keep fit and healthy
- Private Health insurance with Mental Health cover
- 31 days holiday allowance
- Flexible Working
- Virtual social calendar of event
- Volunteering Scheme
- Squash membership
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Free Fruit and Snacks, Refreshments
- Free Parking
- Games Area
This company welcomes and considers applications from all candidates. In addition to their benefits package, they also offer Tier 2 Sponsorship and assistance with moving costs.
Successful candidates are subject to a basic DBS check.
Our client is proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. They take great pride in the fact that they are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. They are passionate and dedicated, not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything they do as a community.
If you are interested in the role of Senior IT Support Engineer and feel that you have the relevant experience, please contact your Recruitment Partner, Kelly at Aspire Recruitment on 01223 855440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn’t exactly right for you but you’re looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential career discussion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this Permanent opportunity.