Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Senior IOS Developer on behalf of our client in Sawston, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Sawston, CB22
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
The Senior IOS Developer’s solid commercial experience will be combined with raw talent, enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly to take advantage of this amazing career opportunity.
We are looking for a motivated native iOS app developer who has experience building iOS apps targeting a range of devices. You’ll join a close-knit, agile, cross-functional team with dedicated Product Management, UX and QA.
The iOS environment Senior IOS Developer will be working in:
- 100% Swift and currently a minimum of iOS 14.
- SwiftUI and UIKit
- Combine (and migrating away from RxSwift)
- XCTest Unit and UI testing
- Tuist and Fastlane
- Git using GitHub
- Bitrise CI
Personal Attributes/Behaviours of the Senior IOS Developer:
- have a passion for detail but the ability to communicate about complex stuff in simple terms
- take ownership of and pride in their work
- have a hands-on approach
- have a flexible and positive attitude
- have the desire and ability to always be learning
- have a keen ability and love for problem solving and lateral thinking
Skills & experience Desired of the Senior IOS Developer:
- Experience working on a commercial iOS app in Swift.
- Solid understanding of the iOS frameworks and components.
- Appreciation and experience in unit testing and UI testing.
- Experience debugging and fixing issues in a live app, used by real users.
- Experience creating animations and rich user interfaces.
- Experience consuming REST services.
- Experience working with databases.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.