Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Senior Engineer on behalf of our client in Ely. Cambridgeshire.
Location: Ely, CB6
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £45,000 to £48,000
Qualifications & Personal Qualities required for the role:
- 18th Edition Qualification
- Inspecting & Testing Qualification
- AM2 Qualified
- First Aid Trained an advantage, but if not training will be given.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Excellent Computer skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to lead a team and direct in all aspects of work
- Competent in all aspects of Electrical Installation in domestic, commercial, industrial and agricultural.
The Senior Engineer will:
- Assist the Managing Director as required on surveying of works, providing quotations, and estimating.
- Meet clients on site as required.
- Produce all invoices upon completion of works.
- Attend weekly meeting with Office Manager to organise works and schedules.
- Attend weekly meeting with MD & Office Manager to check programmes of new and existing works along with new business opportunities.
- Work on site when required to do so.
- Assist and direct other engineers as per each job requirement
- Adhere to all H&S legislation and liaise with H&S Coordinator regularly to update on job requirements.
- Ensure all engineers you are directing on site are fully compliant with H&S.
- Assist with H&S audits as carried out by internal H&S coordinator and external auditors.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.