Sales Specialist – PPE and Cleanroom
Location: Remote covering East Anglia
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities of the Sales Specialist:
- Field sales experience with a history of high achievement and high-level negotiation with customers within the industry and a relevant understanding of the market dynamics and competitor threats
- To have a strong knowledge base in PSS / critical environment
- Can advise and support the preparation of technical quotations and tenders for the product range
- To be able to understand the management of a short selling cycle and a longer term selling cycle
- To be able to identify new business and manage existing business and relationships
Requirements of the Sales Specialist:
- Be located close to or in the Cambridge/East Anglia area
- PPE or Cleanroom sales experience
- The Sales Specialist will have experience in Field Sales or Internal Sales (Preferably)
- Good IT skills – this includes the MS Office family as well as CRM systems
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.