Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Sales Executive on behalf of our client in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
Location: St Neots, PE19
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £20,000 plus commission
- Handle all sales leads from the website via telesales and e-commerce
- Liaise with suppliers and funders to obtain the best quote maximising on both competitiveness and profitability
- Pro-actively follow up all quotes processed, recording any feedback
- Process and follow up all orders in a timely and professional manner
- Actively look to cross sell Alliance products and services whenever possible
- Organise all Sales Admin associated and manage a pipeline on a daily basis.
- Keep all records up to date.
- Provide quotation support for Corporate Rental Team
Knowledge and Attributes:
- A demonstrable track record with a minimum of two years sales experience preferably in the fleet sector
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- An excellent communicator, building relationships through excellent rapport and customer service
- A proficient knowledge of the car and commercial vehicle market With an excellent knowledge of what is happening in your local territory
- Be a well organised individual with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- A tenacious, enthusiastic, and flexible disposition
- Good self‐starter with the ability to multi‐task and work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and also on their own when required
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.