Our client is looking for UK Residential Property Paralegals (Paralegals to Conveyancer training) to work remotely but close to one of their sites
Residential Property Paralegals (Paralegals to Conveyancer training programme)
This is a permanent, full time vacancy.
Location: UK based but close to one of their sites (remote)
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: up to £42k with bonuses
- 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days extra holiday
- Ongoing training and development to maximise your full potential
- Free legal when moving house yourself
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance (4x annual salary)
- Income protection
- Health cash plan
- Retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
Looking for a training programme to make the move from Paralegal into Conveyancing but can’t find the right company to help you there? Look no further…
Our client has you covered! We have unique opportunities to transition into a conveyancing role with all the training you could possibly need.
Our client is the UK’s largest group of conveyancers, a business that is constantly looking to expand, and one that has been the pioneer training and development of their staff to give you all you need to succeed.
Based predominantly from home, you’ll be developed on the whole conveyancing process by our award-wining Learning and Development Academy. You’ll join the team as an intermediate transactional mover conveyancer and once you have completed your remote training of 4 weeks you will have full autonomy over your own portfolio which could include freehold and leasehold transactions including newbuild, unregistered and shared ownership.
You’ll communicate with ease among internal and external stakeholders to strengthen those relationships and provide unrivalled customer service.
Finally, you’ll deal with legal enquiries and resolve issues to keep processes moving seamlessly.
Skills and Experience
- You’ll have experience as a Residential Paralegal supporting or carrying a portfolio of cases.
- You’ll be a self-starter, someone who can prioritise, adapt, be empathetic and flexible to client needs and communication will come naturally to you across all formats whether it be verbal or written.
- You’ll be able to identify potential risks and find solutions to ensure clients are fully informed and supported throughout.
- Finally, we would expect you to share an affinity with our clients company values
Culture, Environment & Benefits
In return, you will be rewarded with a high-growth, passionate company culture, a clear career path and a generous benefits package
If you are interested in the role of Residential Property Paralegals (Paralegals to Conveyancer training programme) and feel that you have the relevant experience, please contact your Recruitment Partner, Lisa Logan at Aspire Recruitment on 01223 855440 or email email@example.com
If this job isn’t exactly right for you but you’re looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential career discussion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this Permanent opportunity.