Quality & HSE Manager
Location: Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21
Hours: Mon – Fri
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
- Hybrid working, 3/2 week
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance
Our client are a well established, and market leader, manufacturing of electro-mechanical medical devices. They are looking for a new Quality & HSE Manager to maintain their high standards, as well as implement new processes and standards to continuously improve the business.
Responsibilities of The Quality & HSE Manager:
- To be part of the Operational Management Team running the day-to-day operations
- Ensure all training relevant to HSE requirements takes place and that deadlines are met for new
requirements and the renewal of qualifications.
- To ensure that quality, health & safety and environmental procedures and standards are enforced and worked to at all times by all staff
- To ensure that the company is kept up to date with all relevant legislation and best practice in the areas of Quality, H&S and Environmental issues.
Skills and Experience Required of The Quality & HSE Manager:
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working directly with a regulatory body to gain ISO9001:2015 certification and additionally we would prefer ISO13485:2016 as well.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.
Due to the high number of applications expected if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please take it that your application has not been successful.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK on territory