Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Project Leader on behalf of our client in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire.
Location: Milton Keynes, MK9
Hours: Mon to Fri, Ful Time
Salary: £35,000 to £42,000
Our client deliver a world renown brand that is present in most countries around the world. They pride themselves in placing their employees first and are an amazing company to be part of. The successful Projects Leader will be delivering projects from intake, through initial costing, set up, sign off/approvals, manufacture, and transition to the Supply Chain team.
Knowledge the Projects Leader Should Possess:
- Broad knowledge of the manufacturing processes
- Able to manage up to 20+ development projects effectively and independently
- Additional basic knowledge in budgeting, invoicing, financial tracking principles and regulatory compliance.
- Basic understanding of aerosol filling and packaging process and technical standards.
- Broad understanding of quality management systems and practices and the development of bills of materials and document control principles.
- Use an ERP system and maintain master data system
- Author well-structured, accurate and succinct reports/updates suitable for a wide audience, including readers where English is not their first language.
- Competent in the use of project management tools such as Workfront or Microsoft Project.
- General knowledge of marketing, research & development, quality assurance.
- Ability to provide solutions that meet functional needs while achieving company standards.
Experience and Qualifications of the Projects Leader:
- Degree level qualification.
- Full & valid EU driving license – to get themselves unaided to 3rd party premises.
- Desired but not essential – Prince II project management.
- 3 years proven experience as projects manager, ideally with external supplier coordination.
- Managing multiple projects of conflicting deadlines.
- Experienced in managing multiple stakeholders with effective communication at various levels (sales, marketing, directors).
The Projects Leader will be Responsible for:
- The coordination, delivery and transition of agreed new products or product changes to existing products within EIMEA on time and with budget.
- Project reporting to defined stakeholders with a high degree of accuracy and timelines.
- Escalation of out of tolerance or non-routine issues and risks
- Communicating project capacity constraints with coach and request support with prioritisation.
- Ensuring all approvals are in place.
- Delivering projects according to time, quality and budget standards, in liaison with project sponsor and agreed EIMEA Product Strategy.
- Providing coach with change recommendations related to process and documentation improvements.
- Organising and facilitating productive cross functional meetings, when needed.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Temporary opportunity.