Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Project Co-Ordinator on behalf of our client in Newmarket, Suffolk.
Location: Newmarket, CB8
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
Role and Responsibilities of the Project Co-Ordinator:
- Coordinating design projects to see the launch of new products, many of which will be classed as medical devices and therefore require a controlled pathway for development.
- Balancing a range of different projects at one time, which requires quick thinking and multi-tasking skills.
- Writing high quality copy for a range of audiences, both commercial and technical that will take the form of reports, analytical papers and emails.
- Provide administrative support for the design and development process.
- Conduct market research within the medical and technological fields and summarise in readable and informative copy.
- Confidently communicate with all levels of the business, including suppliers, customers and distributors.
- Host meetings and presentations both in-house and externally to showcased new developments and innovations.
Education and Experience Required of the Project Co-Ordinator:
- Proven initiative and ability to champion a project from concept through to implementation (we don’t expect you to arrive fully qualified, just willing to get stuck in and learn on the job).
- Strong creative, analytic and organisational skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience with creating copy and writing high quality papers or reports, which feature technical or complex information.
- Some knowledge of the medical device industry and the requirements for design control is a definitely plus, but not a must-have.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.