Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Product and Marketing Manager on behalf of our client in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
Location: St Neots, PE19
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: Up to £55,000
Our client are a a global leader in flare gas measurement using ultrasonic technology and they’re looking for a Product and Marketing Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities of The Product and Marketing Manager:
- Coordination the preparation of marketing specification for products to meet with market demands, company strategies and build brand awareness
- Participate in new product development to ensure evolving customer needs are met
- Manage product messaging and positioning as part of new product development
- Participate in new product introduction to ensure synchronisation between ongoing sales requirements, engineering developments and that pre-launch and launch marketing collateral is prepared and distributed in an efficient and effective fashion
- Management of current model products, ensuring that branding, naming, and marketing collateral are all maintained to a world class level.
- The Product and Marketing Manager will ensure that new product launches are done in a controlled and coordinated manner, and that projects requiring new products are tracked and managed.
- Work with sales to understand market dynamics and set pricing for products
- Work with sales to help select, manage, and train a network of agents, EPCs and other third parties, for the sale and supply of products
- Management, execution, and delivery of market research as required to uncover unmet customer needs and understand the market to guide product development and positioning and messaging strategies.
Experience Required of The Product and Marketing Manager:
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience
- The Product and Marketing Manager will be a graduate in marketing or business, or other relevant degree
- Have excellent communication skills – a high standard of spoken and written English is essential
- Work well cross-culturally with teams in different regions of the world
- Have experience with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
Due to the high number of applications expected if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please take it that your application has not been successful.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK on territory
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.