Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Playworker on behalf of our client in Cottenham, Cambridge.
Location: Cottenham, CB24
Hours: 25 hours per week
Hourly Rate: £7.56 to £9.64 (Aged 18+)
The Playworker will be responsible for the care of children
Main Purpose of the Playworker:
- Supporting children’s play and work as a team member for the smooth running of the club
- The Playworker will be responsible for the care of all children and ensure that their play opportunity’s are met
- To enable the child to develop in different context: social, emotional, physical and intellectual through play
- To be a role-model, lead activities and be directly involved in the care of children
- To report any concerns or problems to the playleader or deputy playleader
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.