Aspire Cambridge are recruiting for a PCB Assembly Rework Operative on behalf of our client in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
Hours: Mon – Thurs, 0800 – 1615, Friday 0800 – 1400, overtime available
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE28
Our client is looking to strengthen their existing rework team with an experienced PCB assembler, who is competent in using a variety of tool and equipment to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.
- Able to solder to IPC-610 and J-Std standards.
- To undertake rework, modification and repair to PCB’s to a high standard.
- To support the inspection team where quality standard doubts exist on assembled products.
- Adherence to all CSL ESD and material handling processes.
- Adherence to all CSL Health & Safety processes and procedures.
- Follow written instructions and procedures when reworking or modifying PCB assemblies.
- Undertake inspection, analysis, rework or modification of assembled PCB’s for both in-house build and customer returns using both visual instruments and the companies Nikon x-ray inspection tool.
- Support the Sales and Engineering departments on issues relating to assembled PCB quality from the IPC-610 standard perspective.
- Willingness to undertake other work as assigned when requested.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.