Aspire Cambridge are recruiting for two Parts Call Handlers on behalf of our client in Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
8am – 4.30pm or 9-5.30pm or 8.30am – 5pm on a rotational basis and some Saturdays will be required
The successful Call Handlers will receive all inbound requests for parts pricing, availability and parts orders and process such requests in a timely manner, ensuring first class customer service.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Proven customer skills
- PC literate with quick quality data entry
- A strong customer service ethic
- Communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, structured and proactive with a strong sense of ownership
- Strong personal credibility and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills
Ability to act and think clearly under pressure and act decisively.
Education / Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Experience working in either a parts or service background with customer experience.
- A good level of aftermarket / service understanding.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Fixed Term Contract opportunity.