Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Marketing Executive on behalf of our client in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Cambridge, CB3
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: Up to £28,000
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Company pension.
- Private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional and personal development in a fast-growing high-tech software company.
- Work with creative and qualified team members in Cambridge and other international offices.
- Casual atmosphere in modern offices with private individual work spaces, meeting rooms, relaxing communal areas and parking.
- Office social events and many other perks.
This is an exciting opportunity for the Marketing Executive to develop their career in a fast-growing high-tech software company in central Cambridge. Our client is looking for a full-time Marketing Executive to join our team and help drive continued growth of their UK business. This position is ideal for a Marketing Executive with up to 2 years of experience in marketing in technology sector.
Responsibilities of The Marketing Executive:
- Plan and execute public webinar strategy to increase webinar-driven new lead generation.
- Work with Technical and Sales teams to identify best webinar topics and arrange for guest speakers.
- Manage and analyse promotional campaigns for all webinars.
- Optimise marketing campaigns to promote events and products.
- Conduct market research to identify new organisations and contact names who may have an interest in our product and assist the Sales team to reach out and promote events and relevant materials to these organisations.
- Research relevant conferences and exhibitions, and represent at these events.
- Maintain our CRM system.
- General support to Marketing and Sales teams in all aspects of marketing.
Requirements of The Marketing Executive:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related area.
- Strong organisational skills with superb attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Interest in the high-tech industry.
- Self-motivated and quick learning with a flexible nature.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Driving license / Eligible to drive in the UK.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.