Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4
Hours: Mon-Fri flexible working
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
Our client is an a widely recognised manufacturer, based in Cambridge, having operated for nearly 100 years. Currently going through a large growth phase, this innovative company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Responsibilities of The Manufacturing Engineer:
- Detailed definition of manufacturing standards
- Machinery specification and commissioning
- Definition and documentation of new manufacturing processes – including ongoing continuous improvement
- Successfully hands over new products into full production to the operations team
Skills and Experience Required of The Manufacturing Engineer:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience in assembly of prototypes and subsequent testing
- Previous experience of developing and defining new manufacturing processes
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.
Due to the high number of applications expected if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please take it that your application has not been successful.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK on territory