Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Machinist on behalf of our client in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Duration: Temp to Perm
Location: Ely, CB6
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Hourly Rate: £9.50/hour
Key Accountabilities of The Machinist:
- To Follow Patterns and Drawings instructions to produce sewn items to the specification laid out by the jobs ticket
- Follow the supervisors instructions and training in maintaining a suitable volume and quality of work
- Fill out timesheets accounting for Volume and particulars of jobs worked on for analysis
- Work in a neat and tidy fashion, taking pride and care in working area
- Clean and oil machines regularly and bring to supervisor or managers attention any problems with jobs or equipment in a timely manner
- Learn to operate any other equipment such as eyeleters or velcro tab cutters as will assist in the completion of all assigned job tickets
- Follow Health and safety/Manual handling/Induction guidance for the safe performance of tasks
- Maintain high personal standards in work and take constructive criticism to fulfil expected standards
- To assist on any other necessary tasks required for the safe and efficient running of the factory
Key Attributes of The Machinist:
- The Machinist will have attention to detail
- Organised and Methodical approach to tasks
- The Machinist will have good communication skills
- Physically capable of dealing with weight & size of larger products
- Able to work well as part of a team
- The Machinist will have the ability to follow instructions
- Capable of working independently
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Temp to Perm opportunity.
Due to the high number of applications expected if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please take it that your application has not been successful.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK on territory