Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Machine Operator on behalf of our client in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire.
Duration: Temp to Perm
Location: Cambourne, CB23
Hours: Mon to Fri, 7am to 4pm
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000
- Uncapped performance bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Free company minibus service that runs from Huntingdon and can collect from surrounding areas.
- Productivity bonus.
Our client is one of the largest manufacturing/distributors within the Cambridgeshire area that offer an open and flexible approach. They use their extensive experience and knowledge to tailor a beneficial solution for their customers’ requirements. They’re looking for a Machine Operator to join their team.
The Machine Operator will not be required to have a printing background as they will be fully trained in-house.
Skills and Experience Required of The Machine Operator:
- Must have some experience of operating and managing different machinery.
- Ability to read, write and speak English to high standards.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work as an individual and within a team with a professional attitude.
- Ability to multitask and be part of different production stages.
- Must have attention to detail
Responsibilities of The Machine Operator:
- Carry out cleaning and maintenance procedures as required.
- Manufacture the products to specification and to the required standards.
- The Machine Operator will check quality control at every stage.
- Liaise with other team members to perform all required tasks.
- Meet the targets and complete jobs to set deadlines in a safe and tidy manner.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Temp to Perm opportunity.
Due to the high number of applications expected if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please take it that your application has not been successful.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK on territory