Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Life Science Account Manager on behalf of our client in Cambridgeshire, East Anglia.
Location: Cambridge, CB2
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
- Company Car
- Plus Bonus
Responsibilities of the Life Science Account Manager:
- Executes the sales strategy in the assigned territory, meeting or exceeding annual sales targets by focusing on the “baseline” sales budget additionally identifying and focusing on specific sales opportunities (growth initiatives & focus products/solutions)
- Holistic customer management; maintaining and developing the sales network in the sales territory, involving end customers and opinion leaders
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new potential and existing customers (AHA) incl. regular contacts/visits
- Follow‐up and processing of sales leads, developing funnel and new sales opportunities
- Attend product shows, exhibitions and seminars to further promote our client’s products and brand
- Driving customer campaigns in collaboration with Operational Marketing
- Developing strong customer journey in close collaboration with matrix support functions (SSOP, Service, PLS, Inside Sales)
- Maintains and updates continuously customer related information in the CRM system
- Evaluation of the sales performance reports and target realisation status (KPIs) with focus on key customers, products groups, channel, segment and territory
- Identify tender opportunities and follow up all operations related to the tender in close collaboration with SSOP
- Conducting sales negations with a high degree of closing confidence
Education and Skills of The Life Science Account Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering, or related subject, preferably with Life Sciences focus
- Demonstrated sales record successes and good customer relationships records
- Ideally first experience in biotechnology/molecular biology or with lab operations experience
- Build strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Build partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Create new and better ways for the organisation to be successful
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.