Aspire Recruitment are recruiting an IT Systems Admin on behalf of our client in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Cambridge, CB1
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Flexible working hours
- 5% Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance Cover
- Blended Home and Office Working
- Profit Share Scheme
Our client are changing the way the world uses energy. They have more than 6 million smart energy devices deployed in homes and they supply managed energy data services to more than half a million homes across Europe.
In 2022, they’re taking those capabilities to the next level, with a mission to save more than 20 million tonnes of CO2 and more than £3Bn of net savings for UK homes over the next 5 years.
The Role of The IT Systems Admin:
Working directly with the IT Systems Manager, you will have a broad exposure to technical IT and provide IT support for staff, systems and processes.
Responsibilities of The IT Systems Admin:
- Maintaining our Windows laptop and desktop estate
- First & second line IT support for desktop systems
- Directory and SSO management with AD and Azure AD
- Office 365 maintenance, integration and configuration
- Managing and monitoring backups with Veeam
- Managing and tracking software licensing
- Running and monitoring malware systems and the core network health
- Running desktop aspects of the information security system
- Maintaining core systems such as DHCP and DNS
- Maintaining IT for meeting rooms, meeting spaces, hot desk areas and remote workers
- Building machines for new starters
- Maintaining Microsoft Teams including phone system
- Exercising business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Participate in IT projects as and when required
- Maintaining Microsoft NAV
Requirements of The IT Systems Admin:
- Able to react to and rapidly resolve urgent IT issues
- A good degree in a relevant subject or demonstrably excellent technical skills and knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Windows skills
- AD, Azure AD and Office 365 administration experience is essential
- Experience with Veeam or another backup solution
- Experience with Apple hardware and software would be helpful but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of security principles
- Strong written and verbal communication Applications
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.