Aspire Recruitment are recruiting an IT Project Manager on behalf of our client in Bishop Stortford, Hertfordshire.
Location: Bishop Stortford, CM23
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
- Pension plan
- Keep fit and healthy with Fitness benefit
- Private Health insurance
- 29 days holiday
- Virtual social calendar of events
We are working with a leading IT Solutions provider who are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team. You will have the benefit of working on a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment. The IT Project Manager role is perfect for someone driven, looking to make a genuine impact in the work they do.
Job Description of the IT Project Manager:
- Overseeing multiple different types of projects such as SIP Phone System Installations, Azure Server Migrations, SharePoint Migrations and more.
- Working with Sales, Project Engineers, and clients to ensure project scope is fully understood and clear
- Providing support to the project co-ordinators and giving clear instruction where required
- Identifying the required resource for each project and allocation of tasks accordingly to keep projects on track
- Creation and maintenance of in-depth project plans with the assistance of the technical teams
- Identifying and managing all dependencies, risks, and limitations likely to affect project success
- Scheduling project meetings with relevant personnel and ensure any actions are carried out
- Management of any outsourced 3rd party contractors, as required, to ensure completion of works
- Contribution to the ongoing development of the project delivery process and act as a point of reference in matters of project management
- Ensuring any issues that affect projects are escalated as necessary to minimise impact to project delivery
The ideal IT Project Manager:
- Experience managing IT Projects especially within an MSP environment
- Experience working with complex, multi-dependant and multi-stakeholder projects
- Experience and good working knowledge of MS Project
- Ability to work in an organised fashion and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of on-premises and Cloud IT solutions and best practices
- Good working knowledge of Azure, 365, SharePoint, Networking, Wi-Fi, Voice
- Experience of managing IT Projects within the construction sector
- Project Management Qualifications (E.g. PRINCE2)
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.