Aspire Recruitment are recruiting an Inside Sales Associate on behalf of our client in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Cambridge, CB3
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: Up to £30,000
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Professional and personal development in a fast-growing high-tech software company
- Work with creative and qualified team members in Cambridge and other international offices
- Casual atmosphere in modern offices with private individual work spaces, meeting rooms, relaxing communal areas and parking
- Office social events and many other perks
Our client’s software is used by scientists and engineers worldwide, to solve physical problems in their research, design, and development work. They are looking for a full-time Inside Sales Associate to join their team.
The Role of The Inside Sales Associate:
- You will work closely with both academic and commercial sales teams to assist them to build a pipeline of prospective leads in the UK and Ireland.
- You are required to conduct research to source new leads and prospective customers and do lead qualification via phone calls.
- The Inside Sales Associate will assist marketing and account managers to conduct industry campaigns, organise key account workshops, to develop license expansion opportunities.
- You will have the opportunity to combine your technical and people skills to help our customers understand how the product line can assist our client’s customers in their research or products development.
Responsibilities of The Inside Sales Associate:
- Respond promptly and proactively to sales leads to support the sales team to qualify incoming leads thoroughly
- Work directly with account managers on various campaigns to build the sales pipeline
- Research and find new sources for prospective sales and assist account managers to maintain regular contact with existing customers through phone calls
- Assist account managers to organise and facilitate workshops with key accounts and public web workshops (as required)
- Collaborate with marketing to promote events to both new leads and existing customers
- Support marketing and sales teams to promote at conferences, exhibitions and networking events
- Assist the sales team to identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Develop technical and business relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Update and maintain the company CRM system to assist the marketing and sales team to promote more efficiently
Skills and Experience Required of The Inside Sales Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business or a related area.
- Confident communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in sales and working in a sales environment
- Strong written skills with attention to detail
- Interest in the high-tech industry.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to balance different tasks
- Self-motivated and quick learning with a flexible nature.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high number of applications expected if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please take it that your application has not been successful.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK on territory
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.