Aspire Recruitment are recruiting an Information Security Manager on behalf of our client in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Cambridge, CB4
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000
Benefits: 8% Pension, Share Options, Death in Service, Training & Development, Flexible Healthcare and Wellbeing Package, Blended Working Environment
Are you looking to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing technology company as their Information Security Manager? In a role where you can see the impact of your efforts on a day-to-day basis?
If so, we have got the job for you!
We are looking for a Information Security Manager to lead and manage the successful development and commercialisation of our clients product. We want someone who has a passion to deliver highly quality product, put customer’s needs first and work in a fast and agile environment.
In this role you will work closely with the company executives and product team to ensure the business and product meet Information Security, Information Governance, Risk and Compliance standards.
- You want to create a product that has real-world impact
- You want to have an impact, take initiative and help shape a growing team
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced agile environment
- You are collaborative and enjoy solving problems with other people
- You are innovative and want to try new ideas
- You are resourceful and know how to prioritise what’s important vs what can wait later
- Lead and manage the Information Security and Information Governance function across the business
- Compile and submit registration files and responses to regulatory bodies including needed interactions
- Compile and update technical files/technical documentation (MHRA, CE+, DSPT, DCB0129, ISO 27000, HIPAA,…)
- Keep abreast of current regulations that affect our clients products
- Interact with regulatory bodies to identify and specify regulatory product requirements
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records as such the documents are legible, traceable and retainable
- Responsible for the retention, maintenance and control of the records in accordance the applicable regulations including the medical device file (technical file)
- Work with product delivery team (or cross-functional teams) to ensure that quality of products are achieved, improved and maintained in conjunction with regulatory compliance
- Lead design-control activities and identify means and opportunities to improve design control deliverables
- Manage information security training and awareness across the business.
- Experience in managing establishing/managing Information Security and Information Governance in a regulated environment
- Experience with business continuity planning, auditing and risk management.
- A drive to make an impact in healthcare
- Solid prioritisation and planning skills, with the ability to understand and balance competing priorities.
- Ability to build great working relationships across multifunctional teams (Clinical, development, commercial, …)
- Great communication and influence skills,
- Comfortable in working in an early stage company in fast and changing environment
- Desirable but not essential, experience with NHS information governance
If you are interested in the role of Information Security Manager and feel that you have the relevant experience, please contact your Recruitment Partner, Kelly Haston at Aspire Recruitment on 01223 855440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn’t exactly right for you but you’re looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential career discussion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this Permanent opportunity.