Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a HR People Partner on behalf of our client in Great Abington, Cambridge.
Location: Abington, CB21
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £Up to £48,000
Job Description of the HR People Partner:
The role of the HR People Partner will be to provide professional business support on all aspects of people management as well as coaching line managers to develop their own capability. Supporting an overall strategic approach to the development, management, and implementation of HR activities and drive change across the organisation.
Skills and Attributes of the HR People Partner:
- Credible HR professional with good generalist experience already working at Senior HR Advisor and ready to step into first partnering role or already operating at partner level.
- The HR People Partner should ideally fully CIPD qualified
- Ideally proven experience working within a fast paced organisation
- Sound knowledge and practical application of current UK employment law
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Possess clear ability to work with pace, accuracy, discretion and professionalism
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The HR People Partner should have a confident, assertive, and resilient personality
- Offers a positive and proactive approach with the ability to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Proven organisation skills, with the ability to anticipate requirements and with the aptitude to prioritise own workload
- Essential to have a high level of computer literacy and be proficient with all MS applications inc proficient level Excel knowledge
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Temporary opportunity.