Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Factory Operative on behalf of our client in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Ely, CB6
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: Up to £23,000
Job Description of the Factory Operative:
The Factory Operative will be picking and packing the flavourings into specific packages ready to be sent out to clients.
Candidate Specification for the Factory Operative:
- Attention to detail is key
- Basic IT skills in order to input the orders and print the labels out and update the orders accordingly
- The Factory Operative will be longing for a career
- Training will be provided so experience within this role isn’t essential
- The Factory Operative will also be trained up on the forklift so no experience necessary
- The role will evolve as the person progresses and they will eventually be trained up to become a compounder that mixes the flavourings up to customer specifications
- The Factory Operative will be driven and desire to want to be better
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.