Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a European Customer Service Adviser on behalf of our client in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Location: Kettering, NN1
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Essential for the European Customer Service Adviser:
- Fluency in Dutch / German
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, good telephone manner, calm approach
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Has a high level of competency in ICT (Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Is able to prioritise work, cope with competing deadlines and use initiative in a variety of situations
- Understands the need for confidentiality, tact and discretion combined with a calm personality and sound judgement
- Has an organised and methodical approach to administrative duties.
- Is accurate and pays attention to detail
- Has the ability to work on their own initiative
- Behaves in a professional manner that does not bring the brand into ill repute
- Has obtained 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above, or has 2 years Customer Service experience
Responsibilities of the European Customer Service Adviser:
- Manage and maintain predetermined service levels
- Provide a professional service to franchisees and customers
- Escalate unresolved issues as required
- Provide administrative and Contact Centre support to an international team
- Process orders and credits using business approved systems for the appropriate Franchisees and customers.
- Respond and help with adhoc administrative requests
- Facilitate direct supplier orders and receipt of invoices
- Recognise and participate in continuous improvement opportunities
- Display case management skills
- Be capable of liaising between different departments to ensure desired outcome and information flow
- The role may require the incumbent to perform any other duties to ensure the efficient running of their department or area
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.