Engineer – Mechanical
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4
Hours: Mon – Fri, flexible hours
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
Our client is an a widely recognised manufacturer, based in Cambridge, having operated for nearly 100 years. Currently going through a large growth phase, this innovative company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Responsibilities of The Engineer – Mechanical:
- Completes project documentation in support of the stage gate development process.
- Produces CAD models and drawings – Concept > Prototype > Detailed Design > Production Release.
- Produces detailed test plans to support product development activities – working with the project engineer + development and test technicians to perform testing and evaluate results.
Skills and Experience Required of The Engineer – Mechanical:
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Competent in the use of 3D design software packages (preferably with strong familiarisation in Solidworks/Creo).
- Ability to clearly illustrate/communicate technical ideas
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.
Due to the high number of applications expected if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please take it that your application has not been successful.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK on territory