Aspire recruitment are recruiting an Electronics and Firmware Engineer on behalf of our client in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
Location: St Ives, PE27
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Lucrative staff bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
Our client are a manufacturer of scientific equipment, which is sold worldwide, supplying to leading companies in their own fields. They are looking for an Electronic and Firmware Engineer to continue developing and building this high spec equipment to a high standard.
Responsibilities of The Electronics and Firmware Engineer:
- Microchip PIC programming
- EDA software experience (preferably Altium)
- Electronic design for EMC (and other regulatory requirements)
- Power and instrumentation electronic design
- The Electronics and Firmware Engineer will be Designing, Constructing and Testing new products
- The Electronics and Firmware Engineer will be Troubleshooting and fault finding at board level
Requirements of The Electronics and Firmware Engineer:
- The Electronics and Firmware Engineer will have the ability to write embedded C firmware for microcontrollers
- Familiarity with Microsoft office, in particular Excel and writing complex macros in VAB
- Knowledge of comms protocols
- Knowledge of SIL2 designs would be an advantage
Due to the high number of applications expected if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please take it that your application has not been successful.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK on territory
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.