Aspire Cambridge are recruiting for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler on behalf of our client in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Start: ASAP, multiple hires
Hours: Mon – Fri 39 hours week, day or 2nd shift hours available
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6
- Electro-Mechanical, Soldering or Assembly experience desirable.
- Experience of working to precise tolerance would be beneficial.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and you are flexible to adapt to the needs of your team and our customer base.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and team leaders on any production related issues.
- A positive approach to continuous improvement activities.
- Assembly of products to a high-quality standard
- Handling of small mechanical components
- Following on screen documented Standard Operating Procedures
- Carrying out administrative tasks when required
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.