Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Dynascan Technician on behalf of our client in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
Location: St Ives, PE27
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
- Health bonus scheme
- Christmas bonus
- Workplace pension
Our client is a small, friendly and established, St Ives based company that own a branded device that specialise in test solutions for the packaging industry. They’re a small friendly organisation that value their employees and the contribution they make.
The Roles and Responsibilities of The Dynascan Technician:
- Build electro-mechanical systems to a high standard as some of our customers are pharmaceutical and medical.
- Making sure required documentation is filled in for new builds
- Creating and updating build SOP’s when required
- Liaising with stores staff to sort out shortages and to order parts for customer machines
- Keeping up our stock of consumables
- Checking delivered part for quality issues eg: scratches, deformities etc, and working with our QA department to resolve any issue discovered.
- Use Hand tools and power tools eg: drill, jigsaw, crimping tools
- Wiring up electronic parts according to SOP’s, verbal instructions, and photos of past builds.
- Laying components out on shelving for customer assemblies and creating a sketch of the mounting hole layout
- Careful assembly of all components making sure equipment does not get damaged during assembly
- Testing systems for correct functionality and air tightness
- Calibrating sensors, eg. Vacuum gauges and strain gauges (load cells)
- Installing software and drivers on windows 10 Touchscreen panels
Skills and Qualifications of the Dynascan Technician:
- A formal technical qualification would be an advantage
- Must be able to read technical drawings
- Basic drawing skills
- Fault finding aptitude
- Practical engineering aptitude
- Comfortable working with windows 10/11
- Comfortable with all the practical aspects described above for the role
- Understanding of pneumatic principles
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.