Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Digital Account Manager on behalf of our client in Royston, Hertfordshire.
Hours: Full Time
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
Benefits: Working from home up to 2 days per week, Free company lunch on your birthday, 1 extra day holiday each year of service up to 5 years, Free on-site parking, Personal development/progression opportunities, Private pension, Monthly relaxation treatment
Proven track record in achieving campaign results, namely return on investment/conversions from campaigns.
Experience across Google Ads (Qualified)
- Experience and proven track record of paid-for social media advertising
- Experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and ROI tracking for clients PPC accounts
- Have vast experience using Google Ads, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Have experience of creating and delivering detailed PPC plans (working with other team members to align goals)
- Have experience line managing/mentoring junior members of the team, delegating work and organising schedules
- Have experience in producing ROI on a wide range of client budgets and PPC account types (search, display, retargeting, shopping etc)
The Digital Marketing Specialist will expand and strengthen digital marketing and paid search services. As a senior role, the Digital Marketing Specialist will have proven experience in managing all aspects of paid advertising.
As well as preparing strategies that maximise results, the Digital Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for managing client budgets and overseeing the production of reports.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be managing and developing junior members of the team and thrive in a fast-paced, client-facing role that requires you to identify as well as react quickly to opportunities, take advantage of new trends and most importantly, deliver clear ROI on PPC spend for multiple client accounts.
N.B. The successful Digital Marketing Specialist is likely to have worked within previous roles: PPC Manager, Paid Media Manager, Paid Media Specialist, Paid Media Executive, PPC Expert, PPC Specialist, Paid Media Manager, Paid Media Strategist, Performance Marketing Executive, Biddable Media Executive, Senior Paid Search, Account Manager
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.