Aspire Recruitment are recruiting a Design Engineer on behalf of our client in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Location: St Neots, PE19
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Though our Client has been recently founded, they currently trade in over 100 countries and are leading designers, manufacturers and suppliers in their field. As a market leader in modular steel, structural aluminium and weather protection systems they pride themselves on pragmatism, innovation and excellence in the products and structural solutions they provide.
Our client are seeking ambitious, self-motivated and talented staff to enable its various products and technical services to be developed, distributed and supported globally. They are looking for an Engineer who has had experience in Structural Steel Systems/Scaffold/Formwork/Falsework or Non-mechanical construction equipment to develop their internal resources.
Main Duties of The Design Engineer:
- Deal with technical enquiries from internal and external customers
- Basic design and or analysis to support products
- Prepare drawings using AutoCAD
- Prepare structural calculations for product verification and for project application
- Liaise with suppliers regarding technical matters and product development
- Arrange testing of products where necessary
- Liaise with external consultants where necessary
- Deliver Internal Technical Training on products to staff
Skills and Experienced Required of The Design Engineer:
- OND / BSc in Civil / Msc in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Microsoft Office Skills
- AutoCAD draughting skills
- Practical Knowledge of Scaffolding and Temporary works would be an advantage
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to recognise and work to deadlines
Due to the high number of applications expected if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please take it that your application has not been successful.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and reside in the UK on territory
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.