Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Customer Service Technician on behalf of our client in Buckinghamshire.
Location: Buckingham, MK18
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
This role would normally be based at our Buckingham office but, for the foreseeable future, there will be a requirement to work remotely. You will be supplied with the tools and training to do the job but must have the physical space and mindset to be able to work unsupervised from home.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Has worked in the OEM automotive or Motorsport industries and has had some experience of vehicle data analysis, vehicle testing or race data analysis/telemetry
- A clear, concise writing technique and a polite telephone manner
- Customer service experience
- Ability to demonstrate a logical approach to troubleshooting
- A positive attitude and good team working skills
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Has the capability to work from home for the duration of COVID-19 social distancing regulations i.e. fast broadband and a working area away from other noise and distractions.
One or more of the following would also be beneficial:
- An understanding of vehicle data acquisition techniques
- Exposure to vehicle CAN and GPS technologies
- Technology testing experience
- Basic electronics knowledge
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.