Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Conference and Events Assistant on behalf of our client in Wyboston, Bedfordshire.
Location: Wyboston, MK44
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Hourly Rate: £9.40/hr
Duties and Responsibilities of the Conference and Events Assistant:
- Attend all staff briefings as required
- Ensure all rooms are set as requested
- Ensure all rooms are set to required cleanliness levels
- Report any issues/damaged to MOD
- To be available during the shift to assist with customer requests e.g. banners
- To ensure all equipment is returned to storage safely and locked away securely
- To monitor and maintain cleanliness and organisation of all storage areas
- Carry out meet and greets with clients to required standard as and when requested
- Organise and deliver any conference food and beverage in a timely manner
- Open, operate, maintain and close coffee areas in line with business levels
- Open, operate, maintain, close and service coffee machines and soft drink machines over in Firebrand
- Service training rooms within the Firebrand building as and when required
- To carry out other duties as and when required and requested to do so by a manager
Principal Skills and Competencies of the Conference and Events Assistant:
- Accuracy in work
- Good and proactive communication and communication links
- Speed and efficiency
- Security clearance is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and reactive problem solving
- Ability to follow instructions, written or verbal
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.