Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Compliance Engineer on behalf of our client in Stansted, Essex.
Location: Stansted, CM24
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Compliance Engineer:
- Undertake technical evaluation of mechanical, compressed gases & inflation aircraft components and associated systems to deliver engineering solutions.
- The Compliance Engineer will maintain the calibration system by sub-contracting components for calibration / repair or carrying out in-house calibration in a timely manner.
- Maintain the manual library by revision checking, purchasing and updating manuals & Quantum accordingly.
- Design and build of test equipment within budget capable of meeting exacting standards.
- The Compliance Engineer will complete CAD drawings for tooling requirements & test fixtures as required and store in a central location.
- Offer technical backup, in the event of equipment breakdown and fault finding support to maintenance team.
- Leverage extensive knowledge to identify and resolve quality issues in a timely manner.
- The Compliance Engineer will focus on continual development and implementation of lean management processes and operational excellence.
- Identify, negotiate and engage with suppliers and contractors to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Plan and maintain projects in an efficient, cost effective manner, ensuring delivery to meet / exceed customer service expectations.
- Offer technical backup to other Business Units.
- Adhere to industry standard QA rules and regulations
Experience and Qualifications of the Compliance Engineer:
- The Compliance Engineer will have relevant experience; experience of building and designing test rigs
- HND / HNC – any related discipline
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.