Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a Commis Chef on behalf of our client in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Ely, CB7
Hours: Full Time
Are you an experienced and passionate Commis Chef seeking a full time permanent role within a beautiful establishment in Ely?
If this sounds like you please read on…
- NVQ Level 1 (Minimum)
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Basic food hygiene
Our client is looking for a dedicated commis chef to join the team within the 5* Wedding Venue and Bed & Breakfast, where they will be able to assist with weddings and dinner parties.
As a Commis Chef, you are responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Commis Chef would also be required to prepare breakfast for accommodation guests, all mis-en-place and contribute to departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Awareness departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.