Aspire Cambridge are recruiting a business Intelligence Developer on behalf of our client in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Location: Kettering, NN1
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create documentation around existing business processes/reports, ‘championing’ data quality and assisting users in the best use of reports.
- Documentation of new processes / reports, ensuring that scope and specification documents are created in line with functional business requirements as identified by stakeholders.
- Creating new reports within Tableau and SSRS based on the agreed scope and specifications.
- Train and support the user base in applications, processes and reports that have or are being developed to allow self-servicing of management information
Skills and Technical Ability
- Strong process logic skills required
- Previous experience in developing reporting tools, such as Tableau and SSRS
- Thorough understanding of SSMS
- SQL experience
- Creative ability to develop solutions that are resilient, user friendly and simple to maintain
- Experience of data analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Understanding of data warehousing principles
- Ability to create data integrations and work flows using SSIS
- Experience in creating business requirement documentation
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.