Aspire Cambridge are recruiting 5 Electromechanical Assemblers on behalf of our client in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
Location: St Ives, PE27
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full time
Hourly Rate: £10/hr
- Be able to understand and comply with written and verbal instructions
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while standing for extended periods of time
- Level of dexterity for precision assembly
- Reliable, punctual
- Positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn and adapt to different workstations
- Essential to have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Discipline and flexibility required to continually meet and exceed quality and production targets
- Dexterity and precision required to meet high quality standards as well as good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a team
- Repeatedly complete all work to the required quality standard and within allocated time
- To become multi-skilled within the assembly line to achieve maximum flexibility of the team
- Inform supervisors of any part, equipment defects or test failures to ensure root cause is addressed and containment of defective parts
- Inspect and assemble components accurately within your workstation and given time
- Maintain production line output by working with other team members
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Temporary opportunity.