Aspire Cambridge are recruiting an Administration Assistant on behalf of our client in Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire.
Location: Waterbeach, CB25
Hours: Mon to Fri, Part Time
Hourly Rate: £11/hr
Job description of the Administration Assistant:
- Providing day to day office support to all office staff and those working remotely
- The Administration Assistant will be photocopying, scanning, filing and paperwork
- Data entry, updates and producing reports
- Internet searches for client press coverage
- Compiling client media coverage reports
- The Administration Assistant will be maintaining office equipment, meeting room and supplies
- Organisation and support for client meeting
Skills and experience of The Administration Assistant:
- Previous experience in an office, or admin background is preferred
- The Administration Assistant will be a team player, but also has the ability to work flexibly and autonomously
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- The Administration Assistant will be experienced in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Knowledge of social media platforms
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.