Aspire Cambridge are recruiting an Account Manager on behalf of our client in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Location: Kettering, NN16
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
Salary: £24,000 plus bonus of £300 to £600 per month based on target completion + 7.5% annual bonus
Education/Experience of the Account Manager:
- 5 GCSE’s or O level equivalent or 2-4 years of directly related ‘collections’ experience in a Financial Services environment
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Is a strong written and verbal communication skills
- The Account Manager is outgoing, positive attitudes and strong interpersonal skills
- The Account Manager is able to demonstrate strong ability to work independently
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
Duties and Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Work directly with franchisees and Field Management to control delinquency and net losses to corporate objectives to include debtor-direct calling
- Resolve customer delinquency problems so as to retain customers and achieve permanent corrective action
- Report and track net losses/delinquency to sales management
- Develop strong business relationships with sales management and the regional franchise sales force so as to meet delinquency control and loss objectives
- The Account Manager will answer field and customer questions concerning the credit program and account status
- Educate franchisees on our client’s Franchise Collect Program
- Work all Skip accounts to resolution
- Recommend legal action to management and carry out all necessary court follow up action
- Submission of accounts to management for write-off as necessary, adhering to corporate policy
- Ensure collection and repossession procedures adhere to corporate policy
- Determine and negotiate partial and extended payments
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.