Aspire Recruitment are recruiting an Account Manager – Life Science on behalf of our client in Liverpool, Merseyside.
Location: Liverpool, L1
Hours: Mon to Fri, Full Time
- Bonus scheme,
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Private healthcare & dental as standard
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays and a day off paid every year for your birthday.
Our client are a Fortune 500 company, a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries.
The Role of The Account Manager – Life Science:
We are looking for an Account Manager – Life Science to join our client’s team within their Education and Government portfolio. In your role as an Account Manager – Life Science, you will relentlessly develop strong, sustainable relationships with your customer base, which mostly include recognised universities across the North.
You will utilise our client’s extensive portfolio of lab consumables, PPE, and other lab equipment to ensure that they are offering a solution plan which genuinely fits our client’s customers’ requirements which in turn will result in the growth of the business segment.
Responsibilities of The Account Manager – Life Science:
- Utilise our client’s internal network of product experts to support you in building product packages for our client’s customers that are beneficial, increase our competitive advantage, and drive customer satisfaction by building trust and forging strong relationships
- Drive new and existing opportunities forward by managing your territory appropriately to maximise the number of customer visits.
- Maintain relationships through consistent “touch points” and the organising of meetings to discuss business changes and updates
- Enhance your pipeline of prospects and opportunities through appropriate planning and forecasting to accurately determine and achieve set KPI’s
- Where you identify relevant opportunities, follow the full sales cycle diligently from initial discussion through to close, utilising all internal resources where needed
Skills and Experience Required of The Account Manager – Life Science:
- Ideally, you’ll already be working as an Account Manager who is actively involved in the selling of physical products, and can demonstrate your ability to partner with customers from initial lead through to implementation
- A degree in a Science related subject would help your understanding of our portfolio, however, this is not essential
- Strong organisation skills, you will manage a variety of different customers at different stages in the sales cycle while communicating with various other stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills. You will need the confidence to be proactive and use influencing/negotiation skills to drive conversations and relationships forwards
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team now on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.