HR Advice Line - 01223 855441
Our HR Advice Line operates daily and contact can be made by telephone, email or live chat.
HR Advice Line
No fixed contractual obligation or expensive hourly rate to worry about, as the HR Advice Line is billed at £25 per 15 minute interval.
Our HR and Employment Law Advice Line provides clear, concise, uncomplicated advice and guidance on any hr or employment issue. We can:
- Help managers understand and manage hr issues with employees in accordance with employment law
- Provide step by step hr policies which make the application of statutory employment practices and requirements easy to follow
- Give user-friendly guidance briefs for managers to support each step in delivering hr processes
- Talk managers through hr processes on a practical level
- Provide template letters to send to employees to ensure that issues are dealt with and resolved
Our HR Advice Line receives all sorts of questions from its clients on a daily basis. Your employment questions could be technical issues or seeking employment law and legislation guidance, such as;
- “are my employees on a zero hour contract entitled to annual leave“
- “what is the current national minimum wage?”
- “what laws do I need to be aware of relating to maternity issues?”
You may also have more practical questions such as;
- “I have an employee off sick with stress and depression, are they covered under the equality act“
- “I have an employee who has failed to turn up for work this week, what should I do?”
- “I need to undertake a disciplinary; I have completed the investigation, am I okay to proceed to a hearing?”
Getting credible HR Advice as and when you need it, through our HR Advice Line, will give you the peace of mind you need to deal with the employment issues you face on a day to day basis without having to spend hours researching employment law.
So why use our HR Advice Line?
- Unlimited HR and Employment Law Advice and guidance on a pay as you go basis
- No fixed contractual obligation or expensive hourly rate to worry about
- Our advice is legally compliant, best practice and practical supported by specialist lawyers
- Advice is given in a way that’s easy to understand, with follow-up calls if required
- Free HR Health Check
- Regular blogs and Employment Law Updates
Asking questions as soon as issues arise will assist with the smooth running of your business. We provide practical HR and Employment Law Advice in answer to your questions as well as offering step by step solutions to your everyday HR and employment related problems.Supported by referrals to specialist lawyers when necessary, you’ll receive a seamless service with the right expert for even complex queries.This level of in-depth support provides customers with real added value, something most other HR Advice Lines are not able to offer.
We advise you to make sure you’re compliant
Many clients choose Aspire Cambridge because we are not only experts but we are recognised for helping to solve the day to day human resource issues that businesses are challenged with. Whenever you need employment law advice, our experts are here to help. We will give you total peace of mind. Why not benefit from our Free HR Health Check today!