With regular updates being released in light of SSP for Coronavirus, Aspire Cambridge bring you the latest updates:
- Self-isolation period has been increased from 7 to 10 days
- Entitlement to SSP for coronavirus-related illness is now for a minimum of 10 days self-isolation or for however long someone has symptoms if longer than 10 days
- If an individual develops symptoms of coronavirus whilst living with someone who has symptoms, they must now self-isolate for 10 days not 7, or longer if they still have symptoms.
- If an individual is living with or in an extended/linked household with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus, the individual must isolate for 10 days from when the infected person’s symptoms started (or the date of their positive test result, if earlier) or until the infected person no longer has symptoms if this is longer than 10 days.
- If an individual tests positive for coronavirus they must isolate for 10 days from their symptoms starting or the test result date, if earlier. If they still have symptoms after 10 days they must continue to isolate until they don’t have symptoms.
Headquartered in Cambridge Aspire Cambridge is “Your First Choice for Recruitment and HR Solutions in England”. We’ve been providing cost effective Recruitment and HR solutions to an impressive portfolio of customers spanning the UK and Europe since 2008 and in 2019; awarded “The Best Recruitment and HR Solutions Provider” in England.
From taking on your first employee to managing your greatest resource – people, we’ve got it covered; from Recruitment to Human Resources, we pride ourselves on “Placing People First”.
Contact our dedicated team of Recruitment and Human Resource professionals today on 01223 855440.