Free HR Health Check – No Strings Attached!
Following recent government legislation & the shutdown of schools, our accredited HR professionals are offering a free HR Health Check to assist you and your business during this time.
If you employ staff then you have a responsibility to ensure you have compliant contracts of employment, policies and procedures and deal with any employee related matters in line with the current employment law.
Why not allow one of our CIPD accredited HR consultants to carry out a FREE HR Health Check to give you peace of mind that your business is compliant, during this time of such uncertainty.
Some examples of important key issues we can assist you with are as follows;
- Introducing or implementing ‘lay off and short time working’ policies
- Utilising a ‘variation of terms’ policy
- Furloughed workers – Job Retention Scheme
- Planning for potential large-scale absenteeism
- Considering alternative ways of working (change to job roles, shifts, weekend and evening working)
- Calculating the cost of redundancy
- Dealing with staff consultations in a transparent way
- Flexible working requests
- Avoiding the discrimination trap
- Working from home or other locations
- What happens if the MD or owner falls sick?
- Employees told to self-isolate who insist on coming into work
Here’s a list of areas that you may also like to cover during your free HR health check;
- Preparation or review of employment contracts and/or key policies
- Staff handbook queries
- Employment law advice
- Writing policies and procedures
- Absence management
- Maternity, paternity, shared parental and parental leave
- HR support in formal meetings such as disciplinary, grievance and performance
- HR support with tupe including outplacement training
- Tailored HR training sessions for “Non HR Managers”
If so, contact our team today on 01223 855441 or click here >> Free HR Health Check
Headquartered in Cambridge with regional presence in Kettering, Ipswich and Milton Keynes, Aspire Cambridge provide cost effective Recruitment and HR solutions to an impressive portfolio of customers spanning the UK and Europe. Working with a diverse collection of industries from start-ups to blue chip companies covering a vast range of sectors. Aspire Cambridge has an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that they hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations.
How do they do it? By “Placing People First”.
Contact Aspire Cambridge:
T: 01223 855440