We’re pleased to confirm that as of today, Tuesday 17th March 2020 we are #PlacingPeopleFirst in light of the Coronavirus, and all of our employees will be working remotely for the foreseeable future and until further notice.
We’re always at the forefront of innovation and technology and have enjoyed the benefits for remote and flexible working for nearly 18 months now.
How do we do this?
- We use an AI “Future Proof” ATS Remote Platform (it even matching candidates to jobs without us having to perform any searches – how cool is that!)
- We use Slack for all internal communications, general chat and even discuss people, pets, shout-outs, birthdays and anniversaries. Our “office chat” never stops!
- We use a VoIP Online Telephony System (No Telephone Handsets!)
- We use VoIP Video Conferencing for Staff Meetings
- We use Zoom for Client & Candidate Meetings & Interviews
- We use Apple Products, each synced & iCloud for data/content storage
- We use dropbox as a central sharing facility for important files
- We use HelloSign for the safe transition of important documents
- We use iPhone 11’s fully loaded with all of the above platforms and unlimited data (we even stream box-sets!)
- We have access to a shared calendar and each employee keeps their diaries up to date and visible so people know when you’re about
- We provide Vitality Health Insurance with direct video links to GP’s and Medical Professionals
- All devices are locked with confidential passwords and protection to ensure compliance with Data Protection and GDPR
How do we manage our staff?
- We have kick-off video calls at 8:30am & daily wrap up calls at 5pm daily
- Everyone has clear objectives and are held accountable
- We trust people implicitly and its about output, not how many hours a week you’ve sat at your desk
- People work at all times of the day around their family and personal commitments.
- People diaries are not questioned as long as they deliver
- Our main ethos is work when and how you like as long as you don’t let clients, candidates or colleagues down
- We encourage regular breaks and exercise away from our desks
- We encourage regular communication on isolation and mental health in an effort to support our employees
What are we considering?
- Well.. you’ll need to watch this space for further developments
What does the future look like?
- This will pass
- We will get through this as a TEAM
- Together we are stronger
- Continue with kindness and #PlacingPeopleFirst
Headquartered in Cambridge with regional presence in Kettering and Milton Keynes, Aspire Cambridge provide cost effective Recruitment and HR solutions to an impressive portfolio of customers spanning the UK and Europe. Working with a diverse collection of industries from start-ups to blue chip companies covering a vast range of sectors. Aspire Cambridge has an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that they hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations.
How do they do it? By “Placing People First”.
Contact Aspire Cambridge: